Thermally Efficient Windows
Jack Aluminium’s thermally efficient windows/polyamide windows are widely used in various sectors from hospitals and schools to new build and refurbishments. They are also ideal for residential properties.
Profile depths are from 70mm and have a 34mm polyamide thermal break which create three chambers to enhance thermal performance and achieve better U-values.
For the highest levels of energy efficiency, triple glazed beads are available to accommodate glazed units up to 44mm.
- Slim line sash option
- Internally beaded for extra security.
- Straightforward and simple to manufacture and install.
- Sloping bead reduces dust and water accumulation.
- Three chamber thermal system with double cleat for stability.
- Ideal for low to medium rise building.
- Option for 28mm or 44mm unit. Air vent incorporated with glazing.
- Can be integrated with Jack Door TD68, TD47 and Jack Aluminium’s curtain walling system.
- Tested to BS 6375 Part 1:2009 Part 1: Classification for weather tightness:
- Air permeability 600 Pa
- Water tightness 600 Pa
- Wind resistance 2000 Pa
- Exposure category 2000 Pa
Demonstration of polyamides resistance to low temperatures